I was browsing the Halloween section of Etsy last night and I was blown away by the diversity of handmade pumpkins (or handmade anything, for that matter) that a person can buy these days, thanks to the good ol' internet. With Halloween only 2 weeks away, here are my 5 favorite pumpkins available for purchase, with all photos courtesy of the sellers on Etsy:
1. Knit cotton napkin rings from Home and Garden Zen:
2. Paper maché pumpkins from Chesapeake Pointe:
3. Handmade wood buttons by Wild Plums:
4. Felted wool pumpkins by House of Moss:
5. Knit pumpkin baby hat and cocoon by Mimi La Creations:
If you're not planning to make your own decorations for Halloween this year, I highly recommend checking out Etsy. You'll be supporting the handmade crafting community and buying something that's different from all the other decorations on your block.