My friend, Larissa, gave me a pair of lace shorts. I love them because I can dress them up and get away with wearing them instead of a skirt.
I also love that I'm seeing lace everywhere these days. It's not just for figure skating dresses and your grandmother's shawls anymore! (Just to be clear, I shamelessly love skating dresses and shawls; I'm just glad that lace has branched out to more that just those 2 categories.)
Here are some other great, modern lace items from around the web:
1. The trellis lace tank would be easy breezy for spring.
2. I love every little thing about this romper!
3. The lace stilt jeans from Piperlime would add so much sass to my wardrobe.
4. There's also a whole world of fun lace accessories out there, including these little hair bows.
5. And the Penelope crochet overlay one piece swimsuit is seriously the ultimate swim suit. I want it so badly!
Are you loving lace as much as I am these days?