The other day I was playing around with my robot stamps and I made this funny little picture. It was a really simple idea: make a stencil, stamp like crazy, then remove the stencil to reveal the stamp-shape.
Here's how I made my heart stencil:
1. Fold a piece of paper in half.
2. Draw half of a heart on the paper.
3. Cut along the line you've drawn.
4. Unfold the paper and you'll have a perfectly symmetrical heart.
And here's how I used the stencil and my stamps to make the artwork:
1. Tape the stencil to a piece of paper.
2. Stamp away! The more you stamp, the better.
3. Remove the stencil, and you're all finished.
I hung my artwork on my wall and surrounded it with a washi tape frame. I got the idea for the frame from this post on Design Sponge.