Mother's Day is this sunday, and I honestly don't think there's a better excuse for a craft project than that! I looked around the web and there are literally hundreds of fabulous Mother's Day craft ideas out there. Here are my 5 favorites:
1. Fill this DIY fresh flower envelope garland with little love notes for mom, from Studio DIY.
2. Make Mom a meyer lemon sugar scrub with Amy at U Try It.
3. Learn how to make heart friendship bracelets for you and your mom with a Lovely Indeed tutorial.
4. It wouldn't be Mother's Day without flowers, right? Crafts Unleashed had a cute idea to put them in a hanging floral arrangement.
5. If your mom likes to sew, a sewing kit in a jar from Funky Time would be the perfect gift.
All of the lovely images shown above belong to their respective blog owners. Aren't they great?
I have one other Mother's Day craft project up my sleeve, but my mom reads this blog so I obviously won't be posting about it until after Mother's Day. (My parents may be my biggest blog fans and I love that about them!)